We currently ship within the 48 contiguous states in the United States and in Canada, excluding P.O boxes, DPO boxes, and APO/FPO addresses. Ground shipping is FREE for all orders. For AK, HI, Puerto Rico, Guam and Canada, shipping charges will be applied in your cart upon entering your zip code, along with different shipping options. Please contact us for alternate options to buy our products in these locales.
For purchases including an Adjustable Base, we offer Free White-Glove Delivery:
This 100% free service ensures safe delivery and proper set-up of your BEDGEAR adjustable base and mattress. The service includes qualified transport to your home, assembly of the base in the room of your choice, and the removal of any packaging materials.
- Please allow at least 30 days for your body to adjust to your new pillow.
- If your previous pillow was not supporting you correctly, it will take several weeks for your body to get used to being in better alignment.
- After 30 days, if you decide it is not the right fit, you may exchange or return it for a full refund within 100 nights from your original date of purchase.
- Return shipping is covered by BEDGEAR.
- Please allow at least 30 days for your body to adjust to your new mattress.
- If your previous bed was not supporting you correctly, it will take several weeks for your body to get used to being in better alignment.
- After 30 days, if you are not completely satisfied, you may exchange or return your mattress within 100 nights from your original date of purchase.
- Contact the BEDGEAR WOW Team to arrange for the removal of your returned mattress. Removal fees are covered by BEDGEAR.
- If you are not completely satisfied after 30 days, we will exchange your Independent Suspension to an alternate feel.
- Please allow an additional 30 days to properly experience this new Independent Suspension.
- Your original Independent Suspension can be curbside recycled!
- Contact the BEDGEAR WOW Team to arrange for the removal of your returned mattress. Removal fees are covered by BEDGEAR
- Only unopened mattress protectors, kid and baby products, pet beds, backrests, sheets and blankets can be exchanged or returned within 100 nights of your original date of purchase. You will be responsible for shipping charges.
- Our Adjustable Base is not eligible for returns or exchanges.
- Please contact the BEDGEAR WOW team to obtain a return authorization number.
- All purchases made in a retail store can only be returned or exchanged in the store where the purchase was made and according to that store’s policy. Please contact the retailer for more information.
We only cover return shipping fees for products that were originally delivered to and being returned from within the 48 contiguous States.
The BEDGEAR WOW Team is available to assist with exchanges and refunds and to help you find the product that provides you with the perfect fit as part of your Complete Performance Sleep System.
Orders placed on WWW.BEDGEAR.COM must be cancelled within 24 hours of the order being placed. Orders that are not cancelled within 24 hours and/or that have already shipped are unable to be cancelled and must be returned at the customers’ expense.
The BEDGEAR WOW Team is available to assist with cancellations and to help you find the product that provides you with the perfect fit as part of your Complete Performance Sleep System.
BEDGEAR pioneered the launch of PERFORMANCE® bedding in 2009. Our Performance products are engineered to provide you with your personalized fit of sleep products, while enhancing air flow, wicking away moisture and dissipating heat to keep you cool and dry while you sleep – so you can achieve more, in pursuit of everything you love to do, each day!
Almost all pillows are spot clean only. Your pillow should not be washed as it will not easily return to its original state after washing due to the stress placed upon it from the washing machine agitator. It is difficult to ensure a washed pillow is ever thoroughly dry at the core. Wet areas, as with any product, can become harbors for mold and mildew formation.
If there is a stained or soiled area on the pillow, cleaning can be attempted as follows: With a clean damp cloth and a mild detergent, clean the area as much as possible. Rinse if desired with another damp cloth, with water only. Allow to air dry. We also recommend a Tide stick for deep spot cleaning.
Some exceptions to spot clean only may include:
The Solar Series, Gemini Series, Pulse Series, and the new and improved Storm, Balance and Level Series, which were launched in May 2019, feature a removable, washable cover. The removable covers can be machine washed on cold, gentle cycle. Tumble dry low. The inner pillows are spot clean only.
Do not: bleach, iron, dry clean or use fabric softener.
Remove the top insert to clean the surface of the pillow without getting the inner cushion wet with pillow series: Circadian, Galaxy, Aspire, and Impulse.
Spot clean only. If there is a stained or soiled area, cleaning can be attempted as follows:
Clean the area as much as possible using a clean damp cloth and a mild detergent. Rinse if desired with another water-dampened cloth only. Allow to air dry.
Mattress Protector Care:
Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Tumble dry low. Reposition during drying for even drying and always allow for free movement in both washer and dryer.
Do not: iron, bleach (non-chlorine bleach only when needed), dry clean or use fabric softener.
Sheet Sets and Pillowcase Care:
Machine wash cold, gentle cycle. Use mild detergent only. Tumble dry low. Remove promptly for best results or air dry.
Do not: iron, dry clean, use fabric softener or bleach (non-chlorine bleach only, when needed).
Mattress Topper Care:
Mattress Toppers are spot clean only. Clean the area as much as possible using a clean damp cloth and a mild detergent. Rinse if desired with another water-dampened cloth only. Allow the topper to air dry.
Ped Bed Care:
Remove outer cushion cover. Machine wash the cover separately on cold, gentle cycle. Tumble dry low heat.
Do not: iron, dry clean, use fabric softener or bleach (use non-chlorine bleach only when needed).
Spot clean only. Clean the area as much as possible using a clean damp cloth and a mild detergent. Rinse if desired with another water-dampened damp cloth only. Allow to air dry.
Our pillows range in height to support different sleep positions and body types. Most of our pillows have a 2" Air-X® ventilated panel. The ventilated panel runs around all four sides of the pillows for maximum airflow. To find the right pillow fit for you, please visit our Interactive Pillow ID® or find a retailer near you.
Thread count is a traditional means of measuring sheeting and generally applies to cotton products only. At BEDGEAR, we understand that thread count can be adapted, especially with cotton blends, so that it no longer purely represents quality – and it certainly doesn’t help you sleep better! Performance® sheets wick away moisture and dissipate heat, while providing ambient air flow for better, deeper sleep. Our Performance® fabrics are engineered to never stick to you, facilitating air circulation without trapping heat, so that you can more easily regulate your body temperature and sleep in greater comfort. Our soft, conforming materials move with you throughout the night, without pull or resistance.
A Powerband® is a wide-width elastic compression band that wraps around our pillowcases, fitted sheets, crib sheets, and select mattress protectors. It will provide a secure fit and grip on your mattress with no baggy sides or bunching, with the maximum degree of flex and recovery for use with power bases.
Our Performance® Pillows are designed to fit your personal body type, sleep position, and sleep concerns. Please use our interactive Pillow ID product selector or contact us to assist in finding you the pillow that’s the best fit for you.
Our Performance warranty covers manufacturer's defects in the construction of the products.
If you bought an extended warranty mattress protector, purchased together with a mattress, go to www.gmwarrantyservices.com for additional information.
All cases where the care instructions included with the product are not followed will void your warranty.
M1 and M1X Performance Mattresses® include a 10-year warranty. Please view mattress warranty details here: View Mattress Warranty.
We’d love to discuss an opportunity for you to get involved. Please contact us for more information.
Thank you for your interest! At BEDGEAR, we believe in innovation, creativity and an entrepreneurial spirit. Visit our Careers page to see our latest job openings
For media inquiries, please contact our PR Team at: email@example.com.