Warm Blanket is rated out of 5 by 8.
- Air-X® ventilated pockets evacuate heat for individualized temperature control (2 pockets on Twin, 4 pockets on Full/Queen, King and Cal King).
- Thermal protection top layer is wind resistant and ensures heat retention
- Quilting pattern promotes even heat dissipation throughout the blanket and prevents migration of Climacore® fill for thermal consistency.
- Climacore® performance blend fill also wicks away moisture so the blanket stays dry and odor free.
- Hyper-Cotton™ comfort layer on the underside of the blanket is soft and breathable. This quick dry performance fabric blend provides fast evaporation of moisture for better rest.
- Available in 3 different levels of warmth – Warm (140gsm), Warmer (260gsm) and Warmest (320gsm)
Prices Starting At:
As low as $149.00
Featuring new Climacore®
Rated 5 out of 5 by Sheila from Keeps me just warm enough I bought the Performance Blanket Warm. It has kept me warm during the first cold winter nights. I was afraid I would get too hot and wake up at night, but surprisingly, the blanket has kept an even warm temperature. I was also surprised about the warmth of the blanket considering the thinness of the blanket.
Date published: 2017-12-14
Rated 5 out of 5 by Chevy from Comfortable blanket The blanket performance is as advertised for me. I'm glad I chose the warm level for my climate. The next level would be to much. I have the dri-tec sheet set and Impulse 3.0 pillows and another brand performance mattress cover. I have been getting better sleep since I starting using the Bedgear system. Thus blanket is a good addition for the winter.
Date published: 2017-11-06
Rated 5 out of 5 by Jane E from Best ever sleep! Lightweight blanket but does a great job of cutting the chill. Sleeping better than ever!
Date published: 2017-07-26
Rated 5 out of 5 by bobnoxious from This is Not a Blanket, It's a Revolution! Well made, looks great. I have a purple one. Needed a blanket cause current blanket didn't cover entire bed once we make our "nest" I need less blanket than my wife, so I bought this twin XL purple blanket just for me. I don't even know it is on top of me. And the entire time I am incredibly comfortable. I'm not warm, I'm not cold, I don't have to worry about temperature. Seems like magic, how it regulates my body temp. And my dog, Buck Buck likes it. This is not a blanket, it is the evolution of sleeping. I have everything Bedgear in my nest. Sleep like a baby.
Date published: 2016-11-19
Rated 1 out of 5 by Joely from Awful quality! I bought this because I sae what I thought might be an unbiased review. That it was a good quality blanket, no loose threads... no shrinkage Etc ..so I paid a lot of money for this blanket! There are loose threads all over this blanket! It looks like it's used! I would go as far as saying it looks like it's already been washed! I don't know how someone put this in a bag and sent it to a customer! Extremely disappointed for the amount of money I paid for this!
Date published: 2017-09-18
Rated 1 out of 5 by Dakota2 from It's sleeping bag material Sleeping bag material, slippery, doesn't stay on the bed.
Date published: 2017-08-24